Review of Candidate in Dubai about Green World Group Tutor & Safety Training Institute

Mr. Eke Atulaegwu Uzoma successfully completed his NEBOSH IGC training and happily shares his valuable feedback about our tutor knowledge of Green World Group Dubai. We wish him to get more success in his Future Endeavor’s.


Review of Green World Group Student about our Safety Training Institute

Name Mr. Eke Atulaegwu Uzoma
Course NEBOSH International General Certificate
Mode of learning: Virtual/Online
Batch: 2021 Batch – Dubai

Review of Candidate about Green World Group Tutor & Safety Training Institute


Hi Everyone, My name is Mr. Eke Atulaegwu. Currently I am in UAE. I am working with a Security Company. so, as someone in the security industry, I find it very necessary because of experience I had where I am working to do a safety course to enable me to secure life more on how people to work related to their work appropriately.

So, on my place, on my research, on how to achieve my safety dream. I searched on Google and found Green World. Also with enquiries, I tried to find out from people around that referred me to Green World.


I can tell you from my experience, they are the best. The way they teach, the way they answered your question, they are best. If anyone ask about learn safety course, then I will tell him do it in Green World. I appreciate Green World Group for their support, they have helped me to achieve the dream of safety. Thank you very much.


Related Posts

Review of Candidate in Dubai about Green World Group Tutor & Safety Training Institute
4/ 5
Oleh